Welcome to Pasture Pride Cheese!
Located East of La Crosse and Onalaska, Pasture Pride Cheese in Cashton is the place to shop for real Wisconsin Cheese! Our cheese factory produces some of the finest specialty Wisconsin cheese you'll ever find! You can shop in our store in Cashton or order on-line.Store hours are Monday thru Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 11-3.
We feature cow and goat’s milk cheese made with milk from small local Amish dairies. Cows and goats are kept on pasture and milked by hand. The average herd size is just 12 cows. We’re making great quality cheeses using old world traditions.
Pasture Pride Cheese produces high quality cheeses such as:
- Juusto Baked Cheese – Traditional, Italiano, Jalapeno, Chipotle, and with Bacon
- Guusto Baked Cheese – made with goats milk
- Oven Baked Cheeses – filled with 5yr cheddar, Parmesan, and aged goat cheese
- Goat Cheeses – Cheddars, Colby Jack, Muenster, Monterey-Jack, Mozzarella,
- Traditional Wisconsin Cheeses – Cheddars, Muenster, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack, Parmesan, Colby, Mozarella, and Monterey Jack
Pasture Pride Cheese makes special cheeses in a special place. We’re located in Monroe County, surrounded by the Amish Farms that provide both the cow and goat milk used to make our cheese products, not far from the Kickapoo River and the Elroy Sparta Bike Trail. Visit an Amish farm, ride the bike trail, canoe the "crookedest" river in the world or just explore the hills and valleys of southwest Wisconsin. Visit our cheese store in Cashton or order cheese and gift baskets online. Wisconsin cheese makes life better.